Monday, February 15, 2016

Xandaman Update! Week 26: what is my purpose here?

Am I going to be here forever? No, but at least another 6 weeks with
elder McKell! I'm excited, and kinda glad I get to be here a little
longer. There are some good people here that I really want to help
out.

This one is going to be another quick one. I got little time :)
I found out who I'm going to talk to when I want to become a
millionaire :) Brother Coltrin knows how to do it. Basically he has a
huge house which includes three super nice living quarters that people
come and rent out. Also he said, "don't do a 401K or the stock market.
That's not investing"! I want to see what he has to say, maybe after
my mission.

I did an exchange with elder Potter Wednesday. It was fun to serve
with him again for a little bit before he heads up to whitefish this
week(that's up by kalispel).  We adopted some stuffed animals that the
library was going to throw away. I'll try to get some pictures
sometime :)

I've learned it's so important to have a lot of contact with our
investigators! Jesi, who was an awesome potential referral, dropped us
the other day. We haven't had contact with her for a long time. It
doesn't take long for the adversary to step in and shove people off
the path to salvation. On a positive note, we have been sending out a
spiritual thought text every night for the past few weeks, and it has
been great! Everyone that gets it loves it!

We need spiritual food everyday, or the adversary has more opportunity
to starve you! So read your scriptures and pray every single day!
Don't let anything get in the way.
I hope you all are striving to have the spirit with you! Love y'all!

Elder Wylie, the great

May the spirit be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment