Sunday, November 13, 2016

Wylie coyote: brief

If I could summarize my week in just a few sentences, this is what I'd say:

Being in a trio is an adventure! Elder Parrish is a good missionary! I'm glad he's here to help us do good work and help me learn new ways to do things.

We had our investigator Alex come to church again! He's a cool guy. And we also gave his Romanian friend a Romanian Book of Mormon. He was so happy! Hopefully he actually reads it.

The Carters are doing better than ever! They are a happy family and are still progressing, slowly but surely. I will be so happy when Angie finally gets baptized after years of investigating.

We were privileged to watch the regional stake conference that happened yesterday. It was good to hear from some general authorities, including elder Rasband. The main focus of the broadcast seemed to be about taking advantage of going to the temple. The temple is a very special place and we are so privileged to have 154 operating around the world! Speaking of the temple...

We got the special opportunity to go to the temple with none other than Jennifer Jones! She was the one that my trainer Elder Schneider baptized when I first got to Belgrade. It was so awesome to see her go through the temple for the first time, and also be able to see a bunch of Belgrade members. I love the temple!

You Utah folks, you better be going to the temple every day, because you are so blessed to have multiple temples so close! Out here, it takes most people over an hour to get to one.

Well, that's all I got this week! Thanks for tuning in. Until next time,

May the Spirit be with you,
Elder Wylie

Elder Wylie in the back left, Elder Vincent in red, Elder Parrish far right.
The Threesome

No comments:

Post a Comment