Monday, January 23, 2017

Wylie Coyote: as time flies

Once again, change is good! It's not something to be afraid of. It will help you!

Elder Parrish is headed over to the Billings east stake, while I'm staying here. I'm getting a companion whom I'm already acquainted with: Elder Lankford! He's a cool guy from Missouri. The interesting thing is that he's getting heart surgery in a couple weeks! You'll hear more about that later.

We had some fun gatherings last week. First was an awesome zone conference! All you need to know about that is that repentance is a gift, and it is meant to bring us joy and freedom! We also did a fun service project as a zone at the Yellowstone boys and girls ranch. We sorted clothing, which was good. The sisters invited the lady in charge to church, and she came! Maybe she'll get baptized!

There are a couple of families here I'm glad I get to continue to work with. First, the Carters. I'm just dying to get Angie baptized and for James to come to church! I'm hoping to get to the bottom of their concerns and show them that the atonement is there for them and they can be happy and free! There is also the Contreras's. They are members, just not active right now. Tony is such a cool guy. The first time we met him he told us that we are brothers to him. I hope we can help him overcome his concern with the church.

Our super solid investigator is getting moved to a different Ward: Donnie. It will be good for him since his main fellowshipper moved into that Ward! He'll be getting baptized soon!

Well, all is well at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more challenges ahead, but I'm ready. I know change and growth are gifts from God, and He lets us face challenges for our good.

Keep smiling, and have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment