Monday, March 6, 2017

Wylie Coyote: getting a raise of responsibility

In this mission, it is said that once you serve in Wyoming, you will surely return. 'Tis the case for me this week! I'm going to Gillette Wyoming! Woah! I'm going to be with Elder McMiller, whom I've heard good things about. We are getting doubled-in which is something I'm used to, but will still be a nice challenge since we will be leading the zone! I'm excited!

It's been a good week. We had a good zone conference, which was really good. We got to give President a ride back to the mission home after interviews. He insisted he ride in the back seat :)

We had some awesome times! We got to teach some sweet lessons in members homes! One is a lady named Phoebe! This older recent covert guy invited her to meet with us, and she is super open! We also had an awesome lesson with Sheliah, who is friends with the branch president's family in Roundup. She already wants to be baptized, and she is so believing of the restoration already! She might be our next baptism!

Then we got this Romanian investigator to church! He wants to get baptized too, and he already stopped drinking! Good thing he speaks good English!

I'm sad to leave some great people! But it's inevitable. I'm ready for a new challenge.

Keep smiling and have a good life!

May the Spirit be with you
Elder Wylie




No comments:

Post a Comment