Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Wylie Coyote: saints in the west

After some pink cake and ice cream, my birthday was complete, haha. I feel pretty old!

This week was some awesome good stuff. I got to go on an exchange with one of my MTC friends elder Smith. He's a really cool guy from Las Vegas. We had a cool experience where one of their investigators brought us over to one of her friends homes and we gave her and her son a blessing. What a powerful spiritual experience that was for them! They had a good talk with each other after we left.

I love Wyoming people! They are so open to the gospel!
I also believe that if we just stayed at the hospital all day, we would be busy! We went there to give a blessing to an older lady who slammed her head into her night stand. As we were walking out, another lady called us over to talk. She wanted a blessing too, so we found the small chapel room and did it there. Giving blessings has been one of the main testimony-builders for me of the reality of the priesthood. There is no way that it's not real or that I don't hold it due to that miracles I've seen!

Wasn't general conference just amazing!? I felt so empowered after each session.

I especially loved the focus they put on the Holy Ghost. Learning to listen to the promptings and warnings of the Holy Ghost is one of the most important tasks we have in this life. Without inspiration and revelation, how will we ever be able to return to our father in heaven? I know without a doubt that the Holy Ghost has had a big influence in my life and has guided me in many situations.

Thanks for the support and the birthday wishes :) Next week you will hear about our zone conference, and my experience playing the drums ;)

Apparently this is the "trinity knot," a fancy way to do your tie. Look, he does have a serious face!

No comments:

Post a Comment