Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Wylie Coyote: in the thick of the woods

Hey everyone! So here's the run down...

I left Gillette and now I'm way up in Bigfork! Before I left, we did a habanero pepper challenge! It was flippin hot! But I survived :) Elder Carter is awesome. He's from Delta Utah. We get along well.

There are a lot of tourists here. There was probably 800 people at sacrament meeting! We had over 16 water trays, 13 deacons, and they broadcast the meeting throughout the building! Crazy!

Well, it's hard to catch people home up here, but we have met some great people. We helped a nice less-active lady with her house, met a part member couple that like to joke around, and we had a zone transfer dinner at the stake presidents house! A quote that he said that I loved was;

 "A revelatory experience will do a lot more for a person than an assignment."

That is very true! The motivation I've gained from having spiritual experiences has been very good.

Well, talk to y'all later!

May the Spirit be with you
Elder Alexander Wylie
Montana Billings Mission

Bigfork, MT

No comments:

Post a Comment